Through Crypto.com’s HUSD price page, you can now directly access HUSD’s RSS news feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to obtain the latest news and updates on HUSD, which is on a one-to-one basis against the U.S. dollar-based on USD fiat or portfolio reserves.
Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding HUSD’s products and services in addition to access to the latest HUSD price, live charts and market capitalization data, etc..
HUSD is an ERC-20, HECO, TRC-20 token issued by Stable Universal and is a stable coin designed to be easily redeemable and provides a tool for holders to reduce volatility when participating in the cryptocurrency market. Monthly audits of HUSD holdings are conducted by an independent US audit firm. The attestation report is available on www.stcoins.com.
Stable Universal is dedicated to making HUSD stable, secure, and convenient. A growing number of applications in cryptocurrency trading, payments and DeFi has supported HUSD, and HUSD will continue to explore new opportunities to expand applications.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework